If you’ve read “Nine Resume No-Nos”, you know what NOT to put on your internship resume.
And now, I present you a resume that can catch the eye of an employer:
Here is a resume with some substance (Education and Internships are most relevant for what you are applying for) and some style (use of acceptable fonts, sizes and styles to catch the eye).
- Objective is clear and concise
- Education highlights academic achievement and related coursework
- Internships show experience outside of academic setting
- Work Experience emphasizes the ability to handle tasks
- Volunteer Work shows what you are passionate about
- Skills that are relevant and could be utilized in a job setting
- Now that you’ve learned the basics, build your resume!